- Easy to fill in location data (latitude/longitude) by dragging and dropping a marker on the map.
- Custom marker item can be selected for each K2 item, an icon set is already included, and you can upload your custom marker icons.
- Map is displayed in the item view, also it is displayed in the category view in case the category has children items with maps.
Why do you need this plugin?
- Display maps in K2 item and category view.
- Don't want to pay for a google maps API key.
- Assign different marker icon for each K2 item.
- Easily select location by mouse drag&drop in K2 item edit form.
- Display multiple markers in a single map when they belong to the same category.
How it works?
- Install the plugin in the normal way of installing Joomla extensions.
- Enable the plugin and configure it.
- Edit item and category view files to show the map in the proper place.
- Go to the item edit form, you will find a new tab labeled Map where you can fill in the location data.