- able to sell wedding gowns, tuxedo, invitation cards, decorations, and other related products
- able to post customer's wedding photo in categories
- suitable for marketing to different ethnic groups
- easy communication with customers
- able to play music album online
With Joomla, it is capable to meet all of the business requirements above with its built-in functions as well as 3rd-party plug-ins.
- Using Virtuemart for Joomla, I could setup an online shopping cart that has full range of features including shipping and payment modules.
- Using Easy Gallery, I could setup a photo gallery capable of dividing the photos into a category tree.
- Using Joom!Fish, I could setup a language selection function that will translate the website into different languages to target different language-speakers.
- Joomla already has a built-in form for users to submit questions directly on the website.
- I could integrate Youtube videos on the website.
As you can see, it is easy for anyone to start a website development business using Joomla even if you don't know any programming. Although you will probably not be making a thousand dollar website (if you are, then you can contract someone to help you out),a few hundred dollars per project should not be a problem.
In the next few weeks, I will show you how I would start a website project after getting a job order and walk you through the way to meet the typical business requirements of a website.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Hierro_Lebokov