• Danyal Mohammadzadeh
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1698 by Danyal Mohammadzadeh
assigning modules to categories like a menu was created by Danyal Mohammadzadeh
Hi
I need a solution about k2 tree view modula.
I want to hide my news module when I click any category on tree.
But I can't do, because the links related to categories don't act like the menus. I mean we can say a module to show/not show when we click a menu, but here in k2 tree view we can't.
Please help me.
on this site I want to hide my news module when I click a category on k2 tree.
https://dtevac.ir
Thanks
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Danyal Mohammadzadeh. Reason: erasing the lınk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #1699 by Mohamed Abdelaziz
Replied by Mohamed Abdelaziz on topic assigning modules to categories like a menu
Hi

You can subscribe again and download the latest version, create a menu item in a hidden menu, then copy its id and paste it in the Item parameter of the module.

So, when any link clicked, it will act like the menu item you have created before.
This way, you can assign any modules to this menu item as you need.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danyal Mohammadzadeh

• Danyal Mohammadzadeh
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 3 months ago #1704 by Danyal Mohammadzadeh
Replied by Danyal Mohammadzadeh on topic assigning modules to categories like a menu
Hi
Thank you. The category numbers are very large and the categories are increased by special users daily. So I can't create menu for each category. Do you have any other suggestion?
Thanks in advanced.

(Another problem I have is that sometimes the categories on tree don't load! They are appeared after I search a letter or word in the search box of the tree.)

More
4 years 3 months ago #1705 by Mohamed Abdelaziz
Replied by Mohamed Abdelaziz on topic assigning modules to categories like a menu
You don't need to create a menu for each category, even the menu item can be of any type other than K2 category.

You just need to enter an Item id in the module configuration, and it will be embedded automtically in the links.